Who does the SEO?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by JennyorAlice, May 21, 2017.

1. JennyorAlice

JennyorAlice New Member

Do you do your own SEO? Does someone else do the SEO for you? Do you do the SEO with other people helping you? So, who tackles SEO on your site?

2. Canadian

Canadian Member

I don't have a website or a forum but if I were to have one I would probably do my own SEO. I would do research on it and figure it out myself. That way I wouldn't have to pay anyone to do it for me.

3. xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx New Member

I choose to do my own SEO. I added my site to Google and Bing This makes easier for real people to find my community because I manually submitted it to major search engines, like Google.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  4. Jason

Jason Member

With guest posting, it might be possible to go it alone. However, it depends on how many connections you know or can find.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  5. Canadian

Canadian Member

You would also want to submit your website to Google My Business. They will get your site live on google and people can also start leaving positive reviews about your website on google. They will send you a verification code in your mailbox because they want to know you have an actual physical address and once you put in the verification code your website will be live.