Paid marketing.

Discussion in 'Marketing' started by Shine_Spirit, May 5, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Member

What is your opinion on this type of marketing?

I think it's extremely effective if done correctly by the right people because it's not just because it's a paid activity that success is guaranteed (as most people think). Money doesn't guarantee anything beyond visibility but if the place being targeted is the wrong place the money will be thrown in the trash.

2. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

I really don't want to post this but for the sake of this thread, let me share my experience. I will not name names, okay? There was a time that I searched for a paid marketing which is done via emails. The deal was to give our site 2,000 new hits. Of course, it's up to us to maintain the hits afterwards. Our site was getting a few hundred hits at the time. I agreed with the deal and his email brigade started work. After a week, our hits was getting good numbers. I had availed of that email spamming service twice and it gave us very good results which are evidenced thru the control panel of our website. I just don't know if those Twitter hits being offered now are also effective.

3. Jason

Jason Member

I would do research beforehand on any traffic - other than what is bought directly from the companies Bing, Google, or Facebook.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  4. MrDangem

MrDangem New Member

yeah I'd prefer google or facebook too as I've seen how effective their ads are. but if your planning to accept some offer from a group or private company you should do a background check and reviews. because it might ruin your pagerank if they didn't do it right.

5. Canadian

Canadian Member

If you do paid advertising, you need to use a lot of money and have to have patience for it to work. I don't do paid advertising as I don't want to use my money for that.

6. Jason

Jason Member

Banners and forum signatures seem to be a good cheap alternative. I mean, you can see where it's coming from, and surprisingly, it seems to work better than you'd think.

7. Canadian

Canadian Member

Yes I see a lot of forums doing this. Using banners and forum signatures advertising their forum on other forums. This is a good way to do it if the forum allows you to do it.