Music you like

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Canadian, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

What kind of music do you like? Do you just like one genre of music or many types of music?

I know some people who can only listen to one type of music. I am not like that. I enjoy listening to all kinds of music. It all just depends what kind of mood I'm in.

2. ItalianMunchiez

ItalianMunchiez Member

Rap and a little bit of regular pop, it's just most of the songs that are popular now are really stupid.

3. ion

ion New Member

More on alternative rock, I like the the rock and roll attitude of every band members, being long hair, silent, shy type, but when they play their music, you will feel the Adrenalin coming out of your body. and the only thing you can do is to jump and shout the lyrics of their songs!

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Member

I'm very eclectic person (musically speaking), I really can hear everything (according to um mood :D)but my favorite genres are: Country, Rock, Jazz, Blues and R&B.

For me, music means life. :)

5. Ashley

Ashley New Member

I like a bit of anything really. I'm not crazy about rap and I can't stand a lot of today's music. There's only have a handful of artists I'm more than happy to support

6. htb24

htb24 New Member

I like a lot of different styles of music. British indie is probably my favourite genre for sure. Bands like The Wombats, Two Door Cinema Club and Bombay Bicycle Club are all bands I really enjoy listening to.