How often do you get a new phone?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Canadian, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

It seems like these days people just get new phones yearly and I never understood why. Most specs on phones don't improve that much year to year. I would say you should wait and get a new one at the least, every other year. I wait 3 years myself or until my phone breaks. How often do you get a new cell phone these days?

2. ItalianMunchiez

ItalianMunchiez Member

I usually get a new phone when mine breaks or stops working. :p

3. szerjhex18

szerjhex18 New Member

I am not a type of person who always bought a new phone when there's new at the market for me it's not practical. I like using my phone as long it is working base on what i need, texting calling, surfing, camera, music sounds... those are the most important feature of my phone to be the rest is just a unnecessary. I can use a phone in a 5 years or 6 as long it still working. But some people are not just like me they like to bought a new phone because they want to show their friends that they can afford instantly and i respect them its theirs choice of spending their money a trophy for their hardwork.

4. junrose123

junrose123 New Member

Honestly I rarely get a new phone due to a very limited budget, I sometimes would get a new phone every after five years or more since I am not really into making a new phones every year, as long it is still okay and still works I would use it until the end of its life or capacity. I am just being practical since it is very hard now a days to make some money that is why I am being too cautious when it comes to buying some new phones. It is not really matter if your phone is new or old as long as it really cater your needs then it is still worth it.