How did you pick your username?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ItalianMunchiez, Oct 2, 2017.

1. ItalianMunchiez

ItalianMunchiez Member

Some people have unique user names. What is the reason you picked that name?

I picked my name charizard274 because back in 2009 when i had my Windows XP i'd go by that name, never liked pokemon though just the name.

2. Claraviolet

Claraviolet New Member

Honestly, I don't remember why I picked this name clearly.
    As far as I remember, my best friend used to call me clara. Well, she likes heidi and in that her favorite character is clara. Also, my favorite color is violet. Well, I like all shades of purple and violet.
    So, by combining those two words, I came up with my username. People often mistook my username with Chevrolet though :)

3. trendjing

trendjing New Member

My nickname in our house is Jing. I picked my nickname from the instagram that I have, adding the letter "J" to a word that is common in this generation.

4. junrose123

junrose123 New Member

Honestly I pick my username because I want to remember my very especial someone. My nickname is jun while my partner is rose that is why I came up to an idea to just mixed them to make junrose123 in the sense that I came up to that username in an instant. That is why there is the number 123 to signify how fast I made that username. It is really a cool and username that I was able to make, it always reminds me of my partner whenever I will see or heard about it.