Forum Design and Logo

Discussion in 'The Office' started by MrDangem, Jul 24, 2017.

1. MrDangem

MrDangem New Member

I think it's a good idea admin to create a logo for this forum.
    Also the forum design is very simple I think its already time
    to develop this forum for the better admin.

2. Rare Candy

Rare Candy Member

I do agree that the forum needs a logo. The text by itself wouldn't attract too many people to register for an account.

I don't have a problem with the design. Simple is nice imo, but if the admins feel like it needs to be done, then so be it.

3. Canadian

Canadian Member

I disagree with that comment about the text itself wouldn't attract too many people to register. I have seen many BIG forums that only uses text for their logo and it works for them. It's all about content of the forum and how active it is that will attract people.

4. Glandus

Glandus New Member

I also agree that a logo isn't as necessary as some people may think. I am driven towards registering if I see a board is active and has some good discussions. However, a logo shows you've put some more thought into your board and gives you a little more presence online. Even a simple logo will include text, text doesn't necessarily stop people registering.

5. Kaynil

Kaynil New Member

Even without resorting to a fancy image, I think playing with the font to make it blend with the theme and give it bit more identity would work on its favour.

I agree it is not a big deal and I don't really have a problem with the current one but I don't think the suggestion of spicing it up a bit is without its merit. Sounds like a relative easy job that could help the community.

About the theme itself, I think it is pretty good. Easy to navigate, a simple colour palette. I think rather that changing it with a few tweaks it could become more unique, although as I said, I am quite comfortable with the way it is right now.