Computers or Laptop?

Discussion in 'On-Topic' started by Canadian, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

What do you prefer? Having a computer or a laptop?

I prefer having a computer as they are much more powerful, faster and always plugged in so you don't have to deal with the battery dying on you. Plus I have always been a fan of using a mouse instead of the keypad on the laptop.

2. lerry

lerry New Member

I prefer having a computer because its better to surf and play games in computer, You can assemble a computer with the specs that you want.A higher specs in laptop is most expensive, you cannot customize a laptop.In computer you can buy a high specs CPU, a big lcd and a high quality video card.You can choose a high specs of computer and also you can buy it one by one.Than a laptop you need to find a laptop with a good resulution but lack of memory or it has a high specs but so much expensive.

3. jene1984

jene1984 New Member

Computer, i can work as fast as I can and my Laptop is full with movies already haha. I can only use my lappy when someone is using our computer.

4. Canadian

Canadian Member

I agree all of the things both of you have said about why having a computer is so much better.

5. Glandus

Glandus New Member

I actually prefer using a laptop. I can sit on the couch with my laptop on my lap, even while it's plugged in. Yet if I was at my computer, I'd have to sit at the desk. It may not be faster (in some cases) but it can still run everything my computer can in terms of programs.