At what age did you start using social media?

Discussion in 'Marketing' started by Canadian, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Canadian

Canadian Member

How old were you when you first began to use social media? I think I was around 15/16 when Facebook first came out. I used Facebook for the first year but then quickly got bored with it and deleted my account. I was quite into Myspace when that first came out.

2. harijobs

harijobs New Member

I started using Facebook at 15 years of age but I didn't like it at the first. I didn't delete my account but I am not very active on Facebook. I like Twitter more than Facebook as your content will reach a lot of people and more people will be active on Twitter than Facebook. :)

3. MarkJ94

MarkJ94 New Member

I guess it is high school days probably 15 years old, I remember that time I was so happy that I have already my own Facebook to play Farmville hahaha. What memories, then it grows and grows then I created Twitter, Instagram and so on. That's what internet can do.

4. lerry

lerry New Member

• I'm only 16 or 18, i don't remember but the first social media i use is friendster.The only thing i do in friendster is only chatting with my textmate, looking on his profile picture.I don't care on status or any activity in friendster, just chat with them.When the Facebook came out, i register and then i learn how to post a status to read on their activities and the very first simulation games I've played is on Facebook.I remember every hour i check on my friends or my notifications if there anybody likes my post on facebook.Me and my cousin competing in a status who have many likes, that is the best thing in social media.

5. nnacrter

nnacrter New Member

Started entering social media when I was grade 3. I was 9 years old on that time. At Friendter. When Friendster started to verify my account it started to change too. Then I decided to sign up on Facebook because I can't use Friendster anymore.

6. nnacrter

nnacrter New Member

Started entering social media when I was grade 3. I was 9 years old on that time. At Friendter. When Friendster started to verify my account it started to change too. Then I decided to sign up on Facebook because I can't use Friendster anymore.